U.S. Century Bank is a locally owned and operated commercial bank focused on serving the banking needs of South Florida’s communities. The bank is recognized as one of the largest community banks headquartered in Miami. Our goal is to become the bank of choice for businesses, professionals and individuals.
At U.S. Century Bank we take pride in providing superior customer service. You can rely on our financial strength and local expertise to deliver banking solutions that will help you achieve your personal and business financial goals. As an institution headquartered in South Florida and a true community bank, we are committed to our customers and community. As such, through September 2011, U.S. Century Bank has modified more than $144 million in loans to our customers. In addition, we have issued $146 million in funded new loans (with $213 million in commitments) to local businesses. We are doing our part to help our local economy, customers and most importantly, our community.
Year Founded: October 28, 2002
- U.S. Century was profitable within its third month of operations.
- The Bank is the 12th-largest bank chartered in South Florida.
- As of 03/31/2014, U.S. Century Bank had almost $1 billion in total assets under management with $ 764 million in total deposits and $ 706 million in total loans originated.
Awards and Accolades
- The bank received the 2008 Beacon Award in Financial Services from the Beacon Council.
- U.S. Century Bank received a 2009 and 2008 Top 100 Outstanding Minority Business Award from The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- In 2009, U.S. Century Bank received the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Corporate Citizen Award
- The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce awarded U.S. Century Bank the 2009 Diamond Award/Minority Owned Business
- In 2008, U.S. Century Bank was the recipient of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Expansion Plans Award
- U.S. Century Bank received the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce 2008 Diamond Award/Hearts of Fire Large Business
- In 2007, the bank was named Bank of the Year by both the Latin Builder’s Association and the South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
2301 N.W. 87 Avenue
Doral, FL 33172
Number of Employees
235 (as of March 31, 2014)
U.S. Century Bank is managed and operated by one of the industry’s most experienced and respected group of bankers. The executives’ combined knowledge and understanding of the local market along with managerial experience have been pivotal to the bank’s success.
- Carlos J. Davila, President, C.E.O. and Member of the Board of Directors
- Oscar Gómez, Executive Vice President, Global Banking
- Manuel D. Lopez, Executive Vice President, Head of Operations
Board of Directors
U.S. Century Bank’s directors are successful business leaders who have built companies from the ground up and who are experienced in operating and managing financial institutions. They provide the bank’s management with strategic direction.
- R. Alexander Acosta, Chairman of the Board of Directors of U.S. Century Bank; Dean of the College of Law at Florida International University
- Carlos J. Davila, President, C.E.O. and Director of U.S. Century Bank
- Aida Levitan, Ph. D., APR, President, The Levitan Group, Inc.; President, ArtesMiami, Inc. and Director of U.S. Century Bank
Corporate Leadership and Citizenship
U.S. Century Bank's executives and banking officers are committed to making an impact in South Florida's communities by assuming important leadership roles within numerous business groups and the non-profit community, these include The Greatre Miami Chamber of Commerce, Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Doral Chamber of Commerce, La Liga Contra el Cancer, The Dellutri Foundation, The Education Fund, The Hispanic Scholarship Fund and many others.
Through our network of 20 branches throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties, as well as our online banking platform, we offer our customers a wide range of financial products.
U.S. Century Bank branches are located in Aventure, Brickell, Coral Gables (2), Dadeland, Doral, Downtown Miami, East Hialeah, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Hollywood, Key Biscayne, Little Havana, Miami (3), Miami Lakes, Miller Drive, South Beach, and West Kendall.