U.S. Century Bank is a locally owned and operated commercial bank focused on serving the banking needs of South Florida’s communities. The bank is recognized as one of the largest community banks headquartered in Miami and one of the few remaining Hispanic banks in the nation. Our goal is to become the bank of choice for businesses, professionals and individuals throughout South Florida.
At U.S. Century Bank we take pride in providing superior customer service. You can rely on our financial strength and local expertise to deliver banking solutions that will help you achieve your personal and business financial goals. As an institution headquartered in South Florida and a true community bank, we are committed to our customers and community. As such, during what is recognized as our market's great recession, U.S. Century Bank modified more than $200 million in loans to our existing customers. In addition, we issued and funded more than $300 million in new loans to local businesses. By supporting our local business community, U.S. Century Bank was an important contributor to our local market's rebound and most importanly, our customers' well-being.
Year Founded: October 28, 2002
- U.S. Century was profitable within its third month of operations.
- The Bank is the 12th-largest bank chartered in South Florida.
- As of 12/31/2015, U.S. Century Bank had almost $1 billion in total assets under management with nearly $ 800 million in total deposits and $ 706 million in total loans originated.
Awards and Accolades
- U.S. Century Bank President and CEO received the South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 2015 Hispanic Leadership Award
- The bank received the 2008 Beacon Award in Financial Services from the Beacon Council.
- U.S. Century Bank received a 2009 and 2008 Top 100 Outstanding Minority Business Award from The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- In 2009, U.S. Century Bank received the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Corporate Citizen Award
- The Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce awarded U.S. Century Bank the 2009 Diamond Award/Minority Owned Business
- In 2008, U.S. Century Bank was the recipient of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Expansion Plans Award
- U.S. Century Bank received the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce 2008 Diamond Award/Hearts of Fire Large Business
- In 2007, the bank was named Bank of the Year by both the Latin Builder’s Association and the South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
2301 N.W. 87 Avenue
Doral, FL 33172
Number of Employees
205 (as of December 31, 2015)
U.S. Century Bank is managed and operated by one of the industry’s most experienced and respected group of bankers. The executives’ combined knowledge and understanding of the local market along with managerial experience have been pivotal to the bank’s success.
- Luis de la Aguilera, President (Consultant)
- Santiago Bravo, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Oscar Gómez, Executive Vice President, Global Banking
- Manuel D. Lopez, Executive Vice President, Head of Operations
- Fernando Ruiz, Executive Vice President, Branch Administration
- Peter Ramirez, Executive Vice President, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Benigno Pazos, Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer (Consultant)
- Evan T. Rees, Executive Vice Presient, Corporate Lending
Board of Directors
U.S. Century Bank’s directors are successful business leaders who have built companies from the ground up and who are experienced in operating and managing financial institutions. They provide the bank’s management with strategic direction.
- R. Alexander Acosta, Chairman of the Board of Directors of U.S. Century Bank; Dean of the College of Law at Florida International University
- Aida Levitan, Ph. D., APR, President, The Levitan Group, Inc.; President, ArtesMiami, Inc. and Director of U.S. Century Bank
- Howard Feinglass, Priam Capital
- Kirk Wycoff, Managing Partner, Patriot Financial Partners
Corporate Leadership and Citizenship
U.S. Century Bank's executives and banking officers are committed to making an impact in South Florida's communities by assuming important leadership roles within numerous business groups and the non-profit community, these include The Greatre Miami Chamber of Commerce, Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Doral Chamber of Commerce, La Liga Contra el Cancer, The Dellutri Foundation, The Education Fund, The Hispanic Scholarship Fund and many others.
Through our network of 18 branches throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties, as well as our online banking platform, we offer our customers a wide range of financial products.
U.S. Century Bank branches are located in Aventura, Brickell, Coral Gables (2), Dadeland, Doral, Downtown Miami, East Hialeah, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Hollywood, Key Biscayne, Little Havana, Miami (3), Miami Lakes, Miller Drive, and West Kendall.